Privacy & Confidentiality Statement
We value the security and privacy of our Listeners and Speakers.
The Listening Project agrees that confidential information received from all participants shall be treated as private, and safeguarded with all reasonable means. The Listening Project will not make public or intentionally disclose its participants’ confidential information without first receiving authorisation. In the event the confidential information is lost or stolen, The Listening Project agrees to promptly notify affected participants.
In participating in The Listening Project, all participants understand and agree that:
- The Listening Project is comprised of volunteer Listeners and speakers;
- The Listening Project does not verify the qualifications of its Listeners beyond their capacity to deliver heart centre listening as outlined in the Guidelines.
- The Listening Project is offered as a volunteer service, for the purpose of people who have been affected by the 2019/2020 Australian bushfires, but for whom underwritten support is not available.
- The Listening Project are open to feedback in relation to the Listening services that are offered;
- We are committed to listening in order to understand those who need to be heard.